16 April 2006

Happy "Jesus Unlocked God-Mode" Day

I have never quite understood this holiday. The whole "Hey, look. You all went and got me killed, but thats alright, I forgive you despite coming back as a ghost to haunt you." bit kind of comes across as odd to me.

A bit after two in the afternoon. Just now getting up and moving. Think my sister is cooking something over at her place a bit later today and I am supposed to be there. Free meal, likely turkey (Mmm... Turkey...), but then I'll have to listen to her and my female parental unit complain about their jobs for hours. Think I'll bring a book to pass the time.

3 Comments:

Blogger nobody said...

happy Bunnies and Chocolate day!

Sun Apr 16, 04:54:00 pm GMT-7

 
Blogger DeAnna said...

Huzzah! Happy Stuff is Actually Growing Now Day!

Sun Apr 16, 06:07:00 pm GMT-7

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Easter Candy goes on sale day!

Mon Apr 17, 07:07:00 am GMT-7

 

Post a Comment

<< Home